Wednesday 6 February 2013

Hi all,

Well, I've been gone a long time.... my blog was being difficult with me and wouldn't let me upload pictures so I was giving it the cold shoulder.  But tonight I thought I'd give it a shot to see if it would cooperate and it has.

The month of January had it's challenges, as we finished up a semester of Spanish, a funeral to attend, and changes in the church services as we use the interperter less and less. 



We made another trip to the town of Suscal,
this time for the sad occasion of a funeral. 



The drive always has it's surprises with the weather
and now there is much road construction which means long delays throughout the mountain roads. 

 These travelers will have a long wait for a bus since the road is blocked at the previous town.
 
 
I can't believe that I got this picture. I was just snapping the camera as we drove through the construction zones and didn't realize that this little lady had been captured by the camera lens
until we got home.  She is beautiful!  I may attempt to portray her on canvas in the future.
 
 

 
The drive is still amazing.




View from the top of the Cemetery.
We spent a few hours there in the town with the family.
She was a believer, but leaves behind a young family who will miss her greatly.
 
On the way back home.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment